Every day I pass birds on a wire on the way to drop the kids off at school. In my mind, they were always cuddled up close together... keeping each other warm. Of course I put off taking a picture for the theme until Thursday. When I showed up Thursday, camera in hand what did my little eyes find on that wire? No birds? Arghh.
Seems silly but I panicked a bit because I had no idea what I would photograph since I waited until the last day AGAIN. I remembered one other spot where I saw some birds hanging out and it was on my way home. I drove that way home and was happy to see they were there all up on the line. Not cuddled up like I had envisioned but there. I like to think they are together, in part for the warmth of each others company.
Next up is Amy Moisuk, Slices of Life Photography please be sure to check out how she interpreted the theme this week.

I waited until the last minute again too. It happens every week I swear! haha. Nice interpretation! I love the processing and the texture.
ReplyDeleteNice photo and post processing.
ReplyDeletelove this...it's very serene and pretty :)
ReplyDeletevery nice. I love this.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. I love your PP. Such a perfect shot.
ReplyDeleteLove this picture!!! really strong!
ReplyDeleteCool ! I love the texture, too !
ReplyDeletelove this - looks like a postcard. love the processing and texture.
ReplyDeleteVery cool processing! I really like it, even if they're not cuddled as you imagined. My first thought was that they'd flown south for winter so it would still be "warm." Though you definitely aren't in the south. :)
ReplyDeleteLove your processing on this one! I do that too-have an idea in my head, wait until the last minute and the stars don't align for me to give me that photo I wanted! This is still great, even if it wasn't your original plan!
ReplyDeleteThings don't always work out as we hope but you will remember these birds all bunched up to keep warm! At least you found them!
ReplyDeleteSo creative and I love the processing!
ReplyDeleteone of my all-time favorite things!! love this!! love it!
ReplyDelete