With a little lady in the house (especially my lady) it was pretty easy to find pink inspiration in my home this week. This is her favorite dress right now. When she saw it at the store she literally gasped and proclaimed, "it is perfect!"
The kids were sick with the flu so we had a less than awesome week. I am so grateful everyone is healthy again.
Head on over to see how Cathy Kuhlman, Philadelphia, PA Photographer interpreted the theme this week.

I absolutely LOVE that out of focus shot - so dreamy and so mysterious. Awesome job.
ReplyDeletethank you! She was not cooperating and moving so fast I just decided to try my settings on manual focus and get some OOF shots. I was happy with the result. The in focus shot is for Grannie : )
DeletePerfect picture. Glad to hear everyone is well again. :)
ReplyDeleteI love that second picture. So dreamy.
ReplyDeleteLove both of these. The oof image is so emotive!
ReplyDeleteSo incredibly sweet! Gorgeous capture!
ReplyDeleteThese are really great shots! Love the softness of the pink!
ReplyDeleteBoth of these shots are beautiful. I love the softness and dream quality of the one in front of the window!
ReplyDelete