Cliche yes but time really does fly by when you are having fun.
Head on over to see how Karol Quinn, Baltimore, MD Photgrapher interpreted the theme this week.
P.S. If you get a chance head on over and vote for me over at the chic critique cover contest, I am #44. Thanks so much!!!


Time really does fly, especially with kids. They grow up before you know it. Nicely done!
ReplyDeleteThis is great Collage, lovely B&W conversions too. I'd have to agree withe you, time does Fly!
ReplyDeleteIt really does! I love how you interpreted the theme. It's so great to have these snippets of time to look back on!
ReplyDeleteYes, it does - every day. You are so wise to capture tiny moments of the people you love.
ReplyDeleteLovely shots!
ReplyDeletegreat shots of a look back at time. love the b & w
ReplyDeleteOh aren't they sweet!! So amazing to look back at those little bitty ones!
ReplyDeleteTime does fly and you captured it beautifully!
ReplyDeleteThat bottom left shot is just the cutest! Great work :)
ReplyDeleteNice captures!
ReplyDelete