For this theme I probably should have focused my camera on the book since the theme is books. Then again I have a thing for kid and baby feet and hers are just so stinking cute and I was completely distracted by the adorableness of those toes.
Maybe I should be afraid that her choice of books was Beware of The Dark Side. She is a tiny bit addicted to Star Wars just like her brother now. She told me that she doesn't even like Strawberry Shortcake anymore, she just likes Star Wars.
There is a girl in the new Star Wars series named Ahsoka Tano and almost daily tells me she is going to be her when she grows up. She also tells me that she doesn't want to grow up because she wants to stay small so she can take swimming lessons and dance classes forever.
Head on over to see how Amy Ames, Holly Springs, NC Photographer interpreted the theme this week.

So adorable. Love the little toes. I'm a Star Wars fan too, great image this week.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun shot-I love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is so stinkin' cute! I actually laughed out loud when I saw the title. Too funny...
ReplyDeleteThis is so fun, love it! She seems so engrossed in that book.
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable! Nothing better than a child reading. Love the feet hanging over. Great perspective!
ReplyDeleteI love that perspective! If a child is reading, it doesn't matter where, how or what, as long as it's age appropriate. This is a shot that brings back memories of my oldest who'd get lost for hours in a position like that with a good book!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I love those little feet hanging over the edge.
ReplyDeleteI love this! I would have focused on his feet too!! Absolutely awesome shot!!
ReplyDelete