can you hear me

Drew cut this grass this morning and Jordan was so excited to watch him out the front door. He saw that he had these head phones on and asked what they were right away. I told him that Daddy could not hear us because he was listening to music while he was mowing the lawn. Later that morning when we went outside to play Jordan was mowing the lawn with his toy mower and when I asked him a question he told me he could not hear me because he had his earplugs on. That was before Drew let him borrow the earphones that he is wearing in these pictures so he had nothing on or in his ears at the time.
He has so much fun pretending that he is Daddy.



He wore these earphones most of the morning. There was no music playing he just had the cord tucked into his pocket. He thought he was so cool!

What a priceless smile!

No comments: