christmas

this year was so much fun. gifts were exchanged and there were so many smiles, giggles and laughter.
I can tell they love the new toys because I can't keep ahead of the mess from the trail they leave behind. thank you everyone for spoiling my kids to pieces and making this year so special for them.

i realized that today was the last chance I would have before the new year to share a few pictures from our christmas with our little ones.

what fun!



Leah loves to ride her horse and she likes to get everyone in the house to ride on it too.
 Jordan has been playing with his "dragon house" for hours and hours a day since christmas.
 cuddles for her doggies.
 Success!! A picture of my kids together...woot woot!

 smile Cookie.
great job boys!

happy new year all, we love you!

No comments: