project 26 | displays

I had another post in mind entirely then late on Wednesday I was witness to the most amazing displays of trust and courage by my "bigger" girl. Please don't make the mistake of calling her a baby...believe me it will break her heart.

She finally trusted my husband enough that she allowed him to let go of her in the pool and she LOVED it! Just like we knew she would. I am so glad he gave her the push that she needed because I don't think I would have done it so quickly. Bravo Dad!

Now I have two fish this summer which is awesome! Jordan said she is a fish and he is a great white shark because he goes off the diving board. If I know her she will not be too far behind.

Next up is the talented Gail Pomare | San Jose and Santa Cruz Lifestyle Photographer.

5 comments:

Suzanne Carey said...

What a brave little girl! I love your interpretation of the theme this week, it's perfect!!!

krista keller said...

Very Brave!!! Water is so scary! Such fun pictures!

hope said...

aww!! so much sweetness. love your interpretation.

Jayme F. said...

such a wonderful interpretation. I love that first photo with the kiss, perfection!

Gail said...

oh my, look at that face!!! Dad's just have a wonderful way about them dont they? a way that allows such moments to happen irrespective of our mothering wisdom. Bravo Dad.!! And brava to you Miss Big Girl... independent swimming becomes you :)