30 days of gratitude {day 15}





"Beauty is not in the face, beauty is a light in the heart." ~ Kahil Gibran

I am grateful for the love that these two share for each other. To me, there is not much more beautiful than their love when they are being kind to one another. The other day Jordan's teacher pulled me aside and said, "You know you really have sweetheart there. I don't know what you are doing but you are doing something right because he truly loves his sister and he shows it." As a Momma that really warmed my heart. It means so much to me because I try to teach them to be kind to one another. Some days it is really a struggle and all they do is bicker and I have to remind them a thousand times over that they have to treat each other with kindness. I am grateful to think that some of it is sinking in and shines through even when I am not around with my reminders.


No comments: