Bath Time Fun

Here are a few pics of the kids in the bath last night. I realize they may not be too happy with me when they are teenagers and they realize there are pics of them on the web in the bath together for the whole world to see but they are so stinking cute and I had to show off Leah sitting successfully in the bath seat for for the first time. I tried once before but she was not ready.

Jordan was having a blast and Leah was pretty much oblivious to everything going on around her and she just kept looking at the water and kicking her feet.

You can't even tell that he stayed home from daycare because he was sick... the little stinker

This is his silly face, he was cracking himself up being silly for the camera.

This is the closest I could get to having them both look at the camera at the same time. Maybe I will have better luck next time. I wish I knew how to make these pictures bigger so you can really see their eye color in this photo. Hers are the bluest of blues and his are a gorgeous brown (just like his Daddy's eyes). I think if you click on the picture directly it will pop up bigger... it does on my computer.

No comments: