He's 3!!!!

Jordan LOVES Trains. A few months ago I asked Jordan what he wanted to do for his birthday and he said that he wanted to go on a Amtrak train, so a train it was! We had no real plan a couple of nights before his birthday so we decided we would go to Chicago and then to the All Aboard Diner for lunch. 

Jordan decided that since he is a "bigger guy" he would be responsible and hold breakfast while we waited for the train.


He had his nosed pressed against the window the entire train ride to Chicago. He was such a good boy. When I was putting him to bed that night I asked him what his favorite part of the day and he said, " The blue train (I think that was the engine) and all the buildings he could see out the window."


We rode to Chicago just to hang out...

and chase some pigeons. 


Then it was off to All Aboard Diner where they always treat us so awesome! Of course they set Jordan up with a prime seat at the counter so he could get a birthday treat brought out to him on a train. 


I still cannot believe my baby boy is 3!

No comments: