my boy duke

when I was looking for black and white inspiration last week I saw Duke running in the snow in my parents yard so I decided to bare the cold weather and try and see if I could take a few pictures of my boy Duke. I don't take many pictures of animals so I wasn't sure how I would do or how to get Duke to cooperate.
Duke is grannie and papa's dog and when I did not post the pics on the blog on fifty two on friday I got a call from my mom. Ooops.
I promised her I did get some decent pictures and I would post them as soon as possible.
I adore Duke. This dog is as big as a small horse and looks intimidating but is sweet as sugar.

3 comments:

Suzanne Carey said...

Oh my goodness! The contrast between Duke and the snow is amazing!

Anonymous said...

CHRISSY THESE PICTURES ARE AMAZING DUKE IS ONE HANDSOME DUDE LOOKS ALL MEAN.

angie said...

He is wonderful!