fifty two on friday ~ week 10 {nature}


I did not get out to take many pictures this week. I have a been sick and I have been feeling really crummy. Luckily I took this early in the week in our yard and it fits the nature theme just fine. It is definitely one of my favorite themes so I am really looking forward to seeing what everyone came up with this week.

Be sure to check out the amazingly talented Angie Papalas, Chicago Children's Photographer and see her interpretation of this week's theme. You will be so glad you did!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will always love water droplets!

Amy C said...

This is great Christine! Rain is such a spring thing, knowing what it brings. Beautiful. Hope you all are feeling better.

Amanda said...

Very nice! Beautiful bokeh!

Growing up said...

Oh its so simple and calming, I hope you start feeling better.

michelle said...

Beautiful show of the water droplets, it is very calming.

angie said...

beautiful bokeh, Christine! I can hear the water dripping - definitely a sign of Spring. Hope you're feeling much better now. Happy weekend.

AmyMae said...

Ooh, I love it. That little drip is so exciting! I just want to wait for it to drop almost! ;) Have a good weekend, Christine.

delsa said...

beautiful shot and the bokeh is fab. hope you feel better soon.

Z'sTheDay said...

Sorry you have been not feeling well! but this is to die for amazing! I can only image how your images look when you are feeling great! ;-))

Crystal said...

Love the way the light hits the water Christine! It's getting warrrrmerrrr :) Hope you're feeling better soon

Jenn said...

So beautiful and calming! Hope you're feeling better :)

jules said...

beautiful bokeh! perfect capture!

Brandie said...

Lovely shot Christine!!

Anonymous said...

wow~ love this, the colors, processing, lovely! liza

Anonymous said...

it's a dreary photo, with lots of promise of spring. Hope you are feeling better soon!

Shannon said...

This is really beautiful! I sure hope you're feeling much better.

Renee said...

Loving the Bokeh! Fabulous shot :)
I hope you're feeling better this week