fifty two on friday ~ week 11 {color}

I just love this picture.
I tried to get the kids together but I could not get up high enough and they were acting too crazy. I am posting some of the "outtakes".  I just love these two.
Oh, and yet another failed attempt for the color theme that I tried earlier in the week...
that quite possible only a mother could love.
It was taken after I attempted this shot.
I am sure looking forward to when I really know how to use my yummy macro lens. 

Be sure to check out the talented  Meghan Boyer, Maryland Photographer, her photography is gorgeous.

13 comments:

Renee said...

You have to incredibly cute kids & the rainbow is such a sweet idea

Amy Mae said...

Those are so precious, Christine! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are ridiculously adorable! I can see how their your treasure at the end of the rainbow!

michelle said...

That first photo is perfection, LOVE it! Your kids together is exactly what I get..the reality of it all. Great job!

Amy C said...

Really fun shots! I love the first one! Great job :)

Shannon said...

Such cuties! Great shots.

Anonymous said...

hi christine! these are sooo great, i love the variety you got this week! i love your shot of your daughter and the rainbow especially, awesome! Liza

Amanda said...

Great job! The photos of your kids are adorable, cute rainbow in the background! Great orange macro shot!

delsa said...

yap the first photo is perfection...I love the kids just having fun and the orange shot - great job.

Misty Setzler Photo blog said...

omg I love love love the rainbow shot! And the orange great shots!

angie said...

I love the blown-out background and graphic elements of your orange shot Christine. And oh my gosh, the rainbow pic is just adorable. Those kids are too darn cute.

Z'sTheDay said...

oh I just love the first one too :-) so adorable, and your orange shot is fantastic! mmmmm now I'm drooling lol

Crystal said...

They are all very cute but that first one of your little lady and the rainbow needs to be printed and framed asap! I also love your orange shot- so cool!