10 on 10

I have not been keeping up with the 10 on 10 posts. I find it hard to keep my big camera on me all day.

I jumped back in this month. 12 photos on the 12th of the month. Just a snapshot of our everyday life. This day will never come again but these moments, our little slice of life is captured here forever

1. Rise and shine for the little monkey's

2. T.V.  time, thank you Doc. Mcstuffins. At this age and stage any show both my kids dig gets an A+ in my book

3. Patiently waiting for teacher,  first day of the 2nd level swim lessons. We had to bribe him.

4. 2nd level swim lesson bribe. He said the 2nd level was awesome!

5. Class dismissed, chatting with his pal. Came home today and told me his "pal" told him a joke today, I asked him what it was his answer, "hello dirty under pants". He laughed his dirty little underpants right off

6. Smile for mommy. love the light in our garage...perfection

7. Hop scotching it up, they have no idea how to play. I keep trying to teach them but all they do is throw the rock and jump around...funny stuff

8. Paging Dr. Jordan, paging Dr. Jordan. Leah scratched her leg and he ran to get the  bandaids. She did not want my help, only the care of her big brother would do

9. Lovin' Leah style. She is silly, simply silly.

10. Time for mommy. Jordan picked me a flower while we were outside. Of course, I had to get a pic.

11. Dinner time. No shirt, no shoes, no service policy would never work around here

12. A little playtime before bed. Love this jumpy. So fun!

1 comment:

Aliza said...

Gorgeous photos!