glimpses

Every Tuesday and Thursday Leah and I are lucky enough to spend a few hours alone together while Jordan heads off to school. It is just us girls home and it is awesome.  Usually Leah's activity of choice is to watch a cartoon, or two, play on the ipad, or play with dolls in her room. She just loves that she can play without her brother for a few hours and she has some time alone. This past week she asked me if she could spend her girl time in her room alone. Of course I was ok with that but as it got closer to time to pick up Jordan I asked her if I could come in and take a few pictures and to my surprise she said yes. I guess the fact that I have not been taking my camera out so much lately has some benefits because these pictures are so Leah.

Here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;
which grows higher that the soul can hope or the mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that is keeping the stars apart
I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart) ~ ee cummings


No comments: