me and mine

It feels like it has been forever since I have posted any pictures. Over the past couple of weeks I have come to realize that I have made a big mistake by only being involved with this project this year.  This is only the second time this month I am posting any images. Papa is not very happy with me...yikes!!! I need to make an effort to get involved somewhere again.

I am thrilled to announce that I am back together with most of the ladies from last years group to capture "me and mine". Yeah!!! For those of you who don't know It is a project focused on getting "me and mine" in pictures together at least once a month. For me it is not about capturing perfection it is about capturing the everyday.  No "perfect hair", no waiting until I have the "right" outfits or I am the "right" weight, just me and mine now, as we are everyday. Because honestly you just never know and I think you should enjoy it while you can. I am determined to make this fun and stress free even if that means my images end up out of focus, over exposed and wild and crazy. Because honestly...most of the time, in this house, we are all of these things. Especially wild and crazy. I am going to try not to stress out about this like I did last year. So here goes nothing...

Also, please continue the circle and visit the talented Hope Toliver, her images are stunning!





4 comments:

Suzanne Carey said...

Oh my gosh!!! These are truly amazing! You are rocking that lens baby!!!

jules said...

so much fun! I love how you pp ... just gorgeous tones!

Krista Keller said...

These are so great! Love the lensbaby! If you really want to join another group you should consider our project 12 - its based on Chris Orwig's work with portraits. Think about it.

Jayme F said...

These are absolutely perfect in every way Christine! So glad you are joining us again this year!