project portraits - through the doorway

It is time for our monthly project inspired by Chris Orwig's book, People Pictures, 30 exercises For Creating Authentic Photographs. This month's theme through the doorway. 

We joke in my house when we are having parties that my sliding glass doors are too clean. The middle two images were taken with the sliding glass door closed. Proof that maybe I should stop cleaning them. Now I know why so many people have smacked straight into that door. 






Please please sure to chcek out the rest of the work of the work of the adies the circle. Next up is the talented Laura Veno, Dallas/ Fort Worth Portrait & Event Photographer

1 comment:

Allison Jacobs said...

Love these images Christine! The first is my favorite, love how she seems to be lost in thought & unaware of the camera.