a girl and her guitar

"Most people die with their music still locked up inside them." Benjamin Disraeli

Strumming her six-string in the yard. She thinks if she plays it in the yard the birds and the squirrels will come and play in our yard because they will want to hear her beautiful songs.

I have been MIA lately because my muses are on strike and whenever they see the camera they run and hide. I have to get sneaky with my pics these days. I have to resort to an undercover mission around here just to get a picture or two. 
Either that or sometimes bribes work and she will give me a me a few frames like this...

because she is trying to save up for a Lamby doll to cuddle at night...she thinks she has enough for her already but I had to break it to her gently that she has a way to go. She does have a birthday coming up though so she may just get one on her big day...shhh, don't tell. 9 more days and she will be 5! What??? Someone please tell me how did that happen?

No comments: